Over time, materials such as hair, grease, oil and food can build up in your drains and pipes. As the material collects, it hardens, creating a stubborn clog that is often difficult to remove. Luckily, the experts at Hall's Plumbing have a safe and effective solution in hydrojetting, the number one choice for stubborn clog removal in the Woodland, CA area.
Read our latest reviews and feedback from past customers to find out why homeowners in your area choose us to solve their clogged drain problems.
How Does it Work?
Hydrojetting is referred to as high-pressure drain cleaning because of the method used to remove the clogs. A highly pressurized jet of reverse-action water blasts through years of debris that is clogging up your pipes. As the water rushes through your pipes at 1,500 to 4,000 psi, all the sediment, and other clogs are rinsed out leaving your pipes clean and free of all blockages.
What are the Benefits of this Service?
Unlike chemical drain cleaners, which use lye as an active ingredient to dissolve clogs, hydrojetting is completely safe and effective at removing tough clogs without damaging your pipes. Not only does it remove the immediate blockage, hydrojetting also improves the longevity of your pipes and prevents future clogs by smoothing out the inner surface of your pipes.
What Else is it Used For?
High-pressure drain cleaning is currently the only professional method for cleaning sewer lines. Some of the most common problems that hydrojetting solves within sewer lines include:
- Roots: Root systems can burst through sewer lines, creating blockages and causing unpleasant effects in your home. High-pressure drain cleaning blasts root systems out of the sewer line leaving the pipe clean and free of debris.
- Grease: Pouring grease down your drain is one of the worst offenders for sewer line clogs. Even in its hot, liquid form, grease will cause blockages as it cools and begins to solidify. Most sewer line grease blockages occur about 30 feet away from the house because that is where the grease cools.
- Non-water soluble items: If you flush non-water soluble materials such as diapers or paper towels, chances are if it doesn’t clog your toilet right away, it will create one in your sewer line. Hydrojetting can blast through these materials and get rid of the clog with ease.
Find out how you can save instantly on your next service with our exclusive online coupons.
Why to Choose Us
In addition to superior service, we also include these features and benefits designed to improve the customer experience:
- Pay by the job, not by the hour with our flat rate service program.
- Multiple repair and installation options to fit any budget.
- Satisfaction guaranteed!