Do you have broken pipes that need to be repaired, but you’re holding off on services because you don’t want your yard dug up? We get it. That’s why we offer brush coating services. This trenchless pipe repair method enables our technicians to fix your pipe - and extend its life span - without ruining your landscaping. Call Hall’s Plumbing to book an appointment in Woodland, CA. We offer flat-rate pricing!
Save money and time with trenchless pipe repairs! Contact us to learn more about our services.
What Is Brush Coating?
When you need a cracked or broken pipe repaired, you have more options other than traditional methods that require digging up your yard. One technique is brush coating. During a trenchless pipe repair, technicians will use a mechanical brush to coat the inside of your pipeline with resin. As it hardens, the resin forms a pipe within the pipe, fixing your issue and letting you avoid a large replacement project.
Signs You Need Brush Coating
Because you can’t see your pipes, it can be difficult to determine when you need brush coating services. Some signs to watch for that can indicate you need repairs are:
- Discolored or stained pipes
- Different textures on your pipes
- Rust in the water
- Discolored water
- Corroding pipes or pipe joints
Do you need a leak in your piping system located and fixed? Contact us about our water leak detection and repair services.
What To Expect During the Brush Coating Process
During brush coating services, technicians take several steps to quickly and accurately repair your piping system. Some tasks you can expect them to complete are:
- Perform a video inspection to locate the problem and assess the damage.
- Clean your pipe to remove any obstructions.
- Create a rough texture on the pipe that will help the resin adhere to the pipe better.
- Prepare the resin.
- Insert a resin pipe with a rotating brush.
- Use a camera to watch the resin flow into the pipe to ensure the brush coats the pipes evenly and at the appropriate thickness.
- Apply additional coats, as needed.