Few things are better than a refreshing, hot shower at the end or beginning of a long day. You’re able to enjoy this little pleasure thanks to your water heater. But if you notice that your traditional tank system isn’t pulling its weight anymore, it may be time to consider installing a tankless water heater. Luckily, the experts at Hall’s Plumbing in Dixon, CA have been doing this for a long time and can help you decide if an instant hot water heater is right for you and your family.
We have over 20 years of industry experience so you can expect excellent quality service from when we answer the phone to when we complete your service. We strive to provide you with an excellent and accurate service.
Enjoy smoother skin and hair with the addition of a water softener - we can help!
The Benefits of an On Demand Water Heater
A tankless water heater, sometimes known as a point of use water heater, is a great, modern option for your home. Many homeowners have made the switch and will never look back to their traditional systems. If you’re considering one, here are just a few of the benefits:
- Free up floor space
- Enjoy a long-lasting supply of hot water
- Increased efficiency due to not having to store water
- Experience savings on utility costs
- Great, satisfying performance
- A long-lasting system - up to 20 years!
While an instant water heater may not be right for everyone, if you want to learn more, give us a call. We can help you choose the right option for you and your home!
Signs You Need Tankless Water Heater Repair
Many homeowners love the convenience and ease of use of a tankless system. For the most part, you don’t really have to think about it aside from your regularly scheduled maintenance. But, like any appliance, there might come a time in which you need to call a Dixon professional for service.
- Changes in water quality: Rust, cloudiness, or sediment in your water are all a sign that you need to make a phone call. These can also signify an issue with your system.
- Strange smelling or tasting water: If you notice strange smells or tastes when using your hot water specifically, it may have something to do with your system. High levels of certain compounds in your water can be dangerous.
- Loud noises: if you’re hearing booming, banging, or cracking, it could be a sign of sediment build-up in your system. If caught early, you can avoid a host of issues.
- Consistent hot water/pressure: The most important function of your unit is to keep you comfortable. If you’re running out of hot water quickly, or notice that the stream of hot water is not consistent, your unit could be malfunctioning.
Your kitchen is where your family gathers. Contact us or professional kitchen plumbing.
Why Choose Our Team
We work hard to keep you satisfied and safe. Our dedication to quality service is second to none. We have over 20 years of experience in the plumbing industry so you can always expect knowledgeable technicians and accurate service. We take your time and investment very seriously. When you work with us, you’re getting:
- Family owned and operated service
- Flat-rate pricing with no hidden fees
- Budget friendly
- Your satisfaction guaranteed