Keep your kitchen plumbing components in tip-top shape with our expert kitchen plumbing solutions. From your garbage disposals to your faucets and fixtures, we have your kitchen needs covered. Hall's Plumbing has over 20 years of experience helping homeowners in the Woodland, CA area.
Want to know what your neighbors are saying about us? Check out our latest comments and customer reviews.
Common Faucet Problems
Is a dripping faucet making you crazy? It could be caused by numerous issues. Some of the most common faucet problems include:
- Worn-out washers: When the faucet is turned on, a washer is pressed into the valve seat with great force. Over time, if the washer wears out, it will cause dripping around the spout of the faucet.
- Broken valve seat: The spout is connected to the faucet by the valve seat. If there is built-up sediment in the valve seat, it will wear out and break, causing water to leak from the spout.
- Incorrect installation: If the washers are the incorrect size or not properly installed it will also cause dripping or other issues within the faucet.
- O-rings: An O-ring is a plastic disc designed to help the stem screw hold the handle in place. O-rings can become worn-out and break, causing dripping or leaking.
How to Prevent Garbage Disposal Problems
Your garbage disposal is vital to your kitchen clean up routine. Try some of these professional best practices and tips to ensure your garbage disposal is always working properly:
- Never put bones or shells in the disposal. Use it for soft, organic material only.
- If you have a lot of material to dispose of, do it in stages to not jam the unit.
- When you are finished with the disposal, quickly run warm water through the blades to clean it quickly.
- Never attempt DIY garbage disposal repairs. The sharp blades are a potential hazard that could cause serious injury.
Reasons to Replace your Sink
Many homeowners spend their entire lives with the same kitchen sink. However, there are several reasons why you may choose to replace it. The most common reason is entirely aesthetic. If you are upgrading your kitchen, it makes sense to upgrade the sink as well. Other reasons to replace your sink include a broken drain basket or seal flange.
Save instantly on your next home plumbing project with our current online deals and coupons.
Let’s Work Together
Our technicians provide comprehensive solutions designed to meet your needs and budget. We offer the following unique features and benefits to give our customers confidence and ensure complete satisfaction:
- Pay by the job, not by the hour with our flat rate service program.
- Multiple repair and installation options to fit any budget.
- Satisfaction guaranteed!