Hall's Plumbing has been helping homeowners in Vacaville, CA with all their plumbing and water heater services since 1995. With over 20 years of experience in the area, you can trust that we will work efficiently and effectively to ensure you receive the most comprehensive service possible.
Our dedication to quality and our commitment to complete customer satisfaction has made us the go-to name in plumbing repair and installation services in the area. Whether you need a quick repair or a full upgrade or installation, we can do it all.
Expert Plumbing and Water Heater Services in Vacaville, CA
- Water Heater Services
- Water Heaters
- Drain Cleaning
- Gas Lines and BBQ Lines
- Water Softeners
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Repiping Services
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Water Filtration Systems
- Slab Leak Repair
- Sewer Line Repair and Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
Expert Drain Cleaning Services
Have you ever had water leak all over the floors of your home due to a clogged drain? It’s not pleasant. If you are having clogged drain problems, Hall’s Plumbing has the expertise to handle even the toughest clogs. Our drain solutions often include one of the following:
- Snaking: This type of cleaning is for minor clogs. As the drain snake moves through the blocked area, the debris is flushed away.
- Hydrojetting: Hydrojetting is just as robust as it sounds. This type of cleaning is for the heavy-duty clogs. Hydrojetting drain cleaning can remove clogs caused by corrosion, sludge, and grease.
- Pipe Replacement: Pipe replacement is typically a last resort, and it is not always necessary. When your drain pipe conditions are beyond repair or cleaning, our technicians may recommend this option.
Read our latest customer feedback and reviews to see what other people in your neighborhood are saying about us.
Is It Time for a New Water Heater?
You may not realize how important your water heater is to your home until you’re without hot water. If you start to notice that it takes a long time for your water to get warm or your water is just scalding hot all the time, it might be time for a new water heater.
If your water heater is between 10-15 years old and you are noticing some problems, it may be time for a new one. Some of the signs that your water heater may be failing include:
- Insufficient hot water
- Leaking tank
- Rusted or corroded tank
Considering replacing your water heater? Contact us today to learn about your options!
Unique Features and Benefits
Choosing a plumber who you can trust should not be a difficult decision. Many of our customers choose to keep our number on speed-dial for quick service and effective repairs. In addition to providing safe and dependable repair and installation services, we also include the following features that set our work above the rest and ensure that our customers get the most value for their call:
- Satisfaction guaranteed: If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with our work, let us know and we will do everything we can to make it right.
- Flat-rate service program: Many of our competitors charge customers by the hour. We believe this is an inefficient pricing structure that leaves too much room for customers to be taken advantage of or overcharged. Our flat-rate service program ensures that customers are charged by the job, not the hour. This results in reduced fees and more transparent pricing and estimate structure.
- Budget friendly: Most plumbing costs are unexpected. To help our customers with these unexpected and often unwelcome costs, we offer many service options to fit any budget. We understand that each family has different needs and a different budget for plumbing services.
Save instantly on your next call with our exclusive online promotions and coupons.
Common Plumbing Problems
Plumbing issues come in all shapes and sizes, but we handle them all! Whether it's a dripping faucet that's driving you crazy or a major water leak. Here are some of the most common plumbing problems our customers face:
- Slow to empty sink, shower, or bathtub drains - Before reaching for the liquid drain cleaner, consider the long-term health of your drains and call a professional for drain clearing.
- Running toilet - A leaky toilet can cost you up to 200 gallons of lost water a day. The culprit could be the flapper or float which will need to be replaced.
- No hot water - There are many reasons your hot water heater may not be working, including sediment buildup, bad heating element, or thermostat issue.
- Low water pressure - This is often caused by clogged pipes. But first, check to make sure the shutoff valves at the water meter are open. If the water meter reads less than 40 psi, it might be that the city has set a low water pressure.
Need major plumbing work done in your home or just a simple fix? Turn to the plumbers that know best! Our friendly experts will provide the right solutions at a fair and upfront price.
for Vacaville, CA
Hillary - Vacaville, CA 95687
Just had my plumbing lines hydro jetted. Joseph hands down one of the best techs I have ever dealt with. I’m having major plumbing issues and have been for awhile. They cleared my lines and the advice I got was priceless. Professional, fast, honest and you can’t beat their prices.I will be calling them back.
Response from Hall's Plumbing:
He's our sewer king. 🙂 Thank you for the review, Hillary!
Assessed customers mainline issues. Submitted estimate for a full line replacement.
PERFORMED FREE DIAGNOSTICS AND PROVIDED OPTIONS FOR A PERMANENT REPAIR.
Serviced the kitchen drain line with the high speed drain cleaner.
Performed a high pressure jetting of the kitchen / laundry branch drain line. 3 month warranty.
Installed new fill valve for customer