For plumbing services that are designed to save you money and prevent future problems, trust the experts at Hall's Plumbing. Our licensed technicians provide cost-effective solutions to all your plumbing questions. Whether you are in need of garbage disposal repair, or you are planning to install a tankless water heater, we can safely and efficiently get the job done.
With over 20 years of experience in the Dixon, CA area, we know what homeowners need to operate safe and reliable plumbing systems. Our honest advice and open approach to pricing and billing mean our customers can trust us no matter what type of plumbing service they need.
Experienced and Reliable Plumbing and Water Heater Services in Dixon, CA
- Water Heater Repair & Replacement
- Instant Water Heater Upgrades
- Drain Cleaning
- Gas Lines and BBQ Lines
- Water Softeners
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Repiping Services
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Water Filtration Systems
- Slab Leak Repair
- Sewer Line Repair and Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
- Water Leak Detection & Repair
- Sewer Video Inspection
Common Water Heater Issues
You might not initially notice issues with your water heater. But when showering, doing laundry and running the dishwasher becomes difficult, the problem becomes more urgent.
Water heaters typically last between 10 to 20 years. During the unit’s life cycle, there might be issues that need to be repaired. Some common problems that our water heater experts can repair include:
- Lack of hot water: The most common (and perhaps most noticeable) issue with a water heater is the absence of hot water. In a gas-powered water heater, professionals will inspect the pilot light to determine if it needs to be re-lit. A lack of hot water could also signal a more significant issue, which could require the unit to be replaced.
- Leaking water: If you notice water leaking from the water heater, a professional will inspect the unit to determine if there is a crack or leak. If the tank is cracked, the only viable option is water heater replacement.
- Excess noise: If your water heater is making more noise than usual, an expert can inspect the unit to look for built-up sediment inside that can be removed, or determine if there is a damaged heating element.
Our plumbing experts develop personalized solutions to meet every customer’s needs and budget. Contact us to learn more about our pricing and services.
Read our latest reviews to see what past customers think about our services.
How to Avoid Clogged Drains
Clogged toilets, slow-draining shower and sinks, and other clogged drains are unwelcome plumbing issues. Fortunately, most clogged drains can be prevented by following these tips:
- Don’t put food scraps down the kitchen drain (even if you have a garbage disposal). Instead, scrape the food into the trash before rinsing dishes.
- Don’t allow grease to go down the drain. Instead, pour it into a sealable container and then throw it in the garbage after it cools.
- Keep hair out of the shower, bathtub and sink drains. Placing a screen over the drain can help collect the hair before it goes down the drain.
- Only put toilet paper in the toilet.
- Have your drains professionally cleaned on a regular basis.
If you suspect you have a clogged drain, don’t turn to liquid drain cleaner that can put your pipes at risk. Instead, call the professionals at Hall’s Plumbing.
Other Reasons to Choose Us
In addition to being trustworthy, efficient and friendly, our technicians are also able to provide numerous unique benefits and guarantees that add value to our service and give customers peace of mind when they call us.
These features and customer advantages include:
- Flat-rate service program: Unlike other service providers who pad their timesheets and charge customers based on an hourly rate, we operate with a standard flat-fee pricing structure that means customers pay by the job, not by the hour. This protects customers and ensures that our technicians do a thorough and comprehensive job since they are not trying to beat the clock or overcharge you with an hourly rate.
- Satisfaction guaranteed: If you’re not completely satisfied with our services, please let us know. We will gladly do everything we can to make it right and ensure you are left feeling great about our work and service.
- Budget friendly options: Plumbing expenses are often unwelcome, we get it. This is why we offer numerous budget-friendly options designed to meet any budget and reduce costs for homeowners looking to reduce expenses and lower repair costs.
Save instantly on your next plumbing project when you download our current coupons.
Your Top Plumbing Questions Answered
Running toilets, jammed garbage disposals, leaking hot water tanks... The list of annoying plumbing problems goes on and on! And you're left wondering how and why do they happen in the first place? We're here to help answer them for you:
What Happens During Sewer Camera Inspection?
Sewer video inspection takes the guesswork out of resolving your sewer line problems. During the inspection, we send a tiny camera down the drain pipe which is able to locate any problem areas of the pipe. From there, we are able to provide an accurate diagnosis and recommend the right solution.
Is It Safe to Use Chemical Drain Cleaners to Clear Small Clogs?
While chemical drain cleaners may seem like an easy solution to stubborn clogs, they often leave you with more problems than you started with. These drain cleaners use lye and other powerful chemicals which can corrode your pipes. This causes weak spots in your piping over time and can even result in burst pipes and other drain problems.
When Is Repiping Necessary?
Repiping is often put off as long as possible as it can be a large investment, but it is necessary when your pipes are old or defective and connections are starting to leak. If your home was built before the 1970s and still has galvanized steel pipes in place, repiping is needed.
At Hall's Plumbing, we know what an inconvenience these issues can be. That's why we strive to ensure your service with us is as easy and hassle-free as possible.
for Dixon, CA
He was awesome
Tina - Dixon, CA
Response from Hall's Plumbing:
Tina, thank you for taking the time to let us know what a great job Orlando did.
Nice and efficient!
Mary - Dixon, CA
All the people at Hall's Plumbing have been pleasant, polite, helpful, and know what they're doing. Troy put in a long day before arriving, but was still cheerful. He had the supplies needed for the job and efficiently fixed the leaky basin. Then he left everything clean and tidy.
Response from Hall's Plumbing:
Hi Mary! We're not going home until all our customers are taken care of that day. 🙂 Thank you for your review! Troy is the best!
Excellent service, quick response time
Justin - Dixon, CA
I've used Halls Plumbing now a few times for work. Their very prompt in their response times, both the office staff and to get technicians to your site. Reasonable prices, and quality service.
Giving a free estimate to replace an old tank heater with a new tankless
Came out to address a water heater issue for customer
Installed new 50 gallon American standard water heater for customer
Clearing a commercial floor drain of debris with the high speed drain cleaner and the hydro jetter. Flushed the line of debris and load tested for functionality
Replacing the pilot assembly and burner for a state select water heater. Replacing the burner assembly for a state select water heater. Replacing a water heater burner with a tear on the screen