Many rural homes are affected negatively by hard minerals such as calcium and magnesium in their water. When these minerals are found in excess amounts, they can create issues with your plumbing system and cause your water to smell and taste bad. At Hall's Plumbing, we provide effective solutions to fix these issues for homeowners in the Woodland, CA area.
Find out what your friends and neighbors think about us by reading our latest customer testimonials and reviews.
How Do Water Softeners Work?
When your home is impacted by hard water, the best solution is a water softener. These systems work by filtering water through a separate water tank filled with specialized salts. The salt ions bind to the mineral ions and remove the magnesium and calcium from the water entering your plumbing system.
Types of Water Softeners
Types of water softeners include ion-exchange systems and salt-free systems. At Hall's Plumbing we recommend and install the best brands, makes, and models of water softeners.
NUVO H20 Systems
Enjoy healthy, salt-free soft water that not only prevents, but also removes hard-water buildup that clogs and corrodes your water heater and other home plumbing fixtures and appliances. This amazing, compact system uses an eco-friendly process to condition all the water throughout your entire home.
What Are the Benefits?
Most of the benefits of a water softener come in the form of correcting issues that occur with hard water. Some of the most common signs that hard water is negatively impacting your home include:
- Bad smelling or tasting water.
- Difficulty lathering soap.
- Yellow or brown stains on laundry or tiles.
- Scale buildup on your fixtures and plumbing appliances.
Why Is Hard Water So Bad?
Of course, the smell and taste of hard water are inconvenient at best. But there are two main reasons why hard water is bad for your home. The following issues could lead to expensive repairs and disruption to your plumbing services:
- Scale: Scale is the dissolved magnesium and calcium that left behind by hard water. The danger of scale is that it speeds up corrosion and causes these fixtures and appliances to require frequent repairs and early replacement.
- Washing: Hard water not only makes it more difficult for soap to lather, it also creates a scum on contact with soap that is difficult to remove. This makes doing laundry or washing dishes a tiring chore.
Enjoy access to promotional deals and savings with our current coupons and sales.
Why to Choose Us?
Since 1995, Hall's Plumbing has been helping homeowners in California with all their water softener repair and installation needs. We also provide the following guarantees and benefits that add value to our service:
- Pay by the job, not by the hour with our flat rate service program.
- Multiple repair and installation options to fit any budget.
- Satisfaction guaranteed!