Any type of toilet problem can be a major inconvenience. From minor issues such as a loose connection to bigger issues such as leaks or clogs that can cause serious structural damage should never be overlooked. If you’re facing any issues with your toilet, the plumbing professionals at Hall’s Plumbing can handle it.
We are experts in clogged toilet repair and toilet installation services. So, if you live in the Dixon, CA area, our plumbing technicians can easily get rid of stubborn clogs and inspect your toilet for signs and symptoms that may suggest either toilet repair or replacement.
Take a look at our customer reviews for a glimpse of what residents in Dixon have to say about us.
How Can You Prevent Clogged Toilets?
Here are a few helpful tips and tricks on preventing clogged toilets:
- Use as little toilet paper as you can
- If you have small children in your home, consider installing a childproof lock on the toilet bowl
- Flush the toilet twice if needed
- Avoid putting grease in your toilet
- Purchase a toilet paper brand that’s not so thick
- Place a garbage can next to the toilet for disposing of non-flushable items
Should You Upgrade Your Toilet?
People rarely think about upgrading their toilets. However, below are some reasons to take into consideration when deciding whether or not to invest in a new toilet.
- Aesthetics: An old, banged-up, discolored toilet may not match your bathroom’s design plan – whether you’re looking for a small change or you’re in for a major bathroom remodeling project.
- Water conservation: If you have a toilet that’s decades old, upgrading to a newer, more efficient, low-flow toilet can save significant amounts of water.
- Comfort: Your toilet may be working just fine, but you can also upgrade to more comfortable ones that are an inch or two higher and a lot easier on your back or knees.
If you’re thinking about installing a new toilet, the experts at Hall’s Plumbing can help to ensure a professional installation.
Browse through our coupons page to find out how much you can save on your next service call.
Why Call a Professional for Toilet Service?
Professional plumbers are highly trained, insured and licensed in their respective fields. This is especially critical when it comes to ensuring the integrity of your plumbing system. The danger of sneaky leaks can cause extensive damage while some repairs are best left to the pros as they need utmost care and expertise.